KYC Requirement tab is one of the most important tabs in your service configuration. Here you can customize the requirements of your service in accordance with your needs or internal procedures.
Changing the requirements is easy - just toggle the ON/OFF button and click SAVE.
Note: requirement changes do not apply retrospectively. If you have a user who already applied with different settings and you want them to apply in accordance with the new settings, you will need to delete their application from your dashboard and ask them to re-apply.
Here you can configure the requirements for basic information, such as:
- Given name - user will be required to provide their Given name
- Family name - user will be required to provide their Family name
- Email - user will be required to provide an email address
- Phone number - user will be required to provide their phone number
- Selfie - user will be asked to take a selfie
- Date of birth - user will be asked to provide their date of birth
- If this requirement is on, additional setting will appear, which allows you to add/edit/remove the minimum age requirement for your service. If the criteria is not met, user will not be able to apply to your service.
- Proof of Address - user will be asked to upload or take a picture of their Utility bill or other Proof of Address document
- Residential Address - user will be asked to specify (type in) their address
- If this requirement is on, additional setting will appear This setting allows you to create a list of Blacklisted countries. If the address specified by the user falls within your Blacklist, they will not be able to apply.
Here you can choose the type of documents you wish to accept. If you toggle 2 or more types of documents, the user will have an option to choose between those documents. The user is always able to choose between and is never required to upload more than one Identity Document.
You can ask users to provide their Crypto address here. We currently support BTC/ETH/Waves address formats. Main purpose of this tool is to request the address in a secure way and make sure that the address is associated with a particular user in your database. This can be quite handy if you want to run an airdrop for example.
Want to request additional information from your users that is not listed above? Here's how.