If you have lost your device or uninstalled the Blockpass application, you will need a backup file to recover your identity.
To recover your identity, redownload Blockpass application from your preferred store
- On the home page, select "Recover my identity"
- Then, enter the email address that was linked to your identity
- You will need to verify that you can still receive emails from this address
- Once your email has been verified, you can select the backup file from several locations (depending on the applications installed on your phone).
- You will need to upload your backup file to the selected storage (ex: google drive)
- Then in the mobile application, select the desired storage, find the file you have just uploaded and select it.
- The application will now download the file
- After download, type your password to decrypt your data and recover your identity