National ID Authenticity verification
Your data and submitted document match. The picture is clear and your documents have not been reported as lost, stolen or compromised
There is an issue with the document submitted that could include any of the following:
- The quality of the picture is insufficient
- Data provided in the app does not match the data in the document
- Scans or picture of monitor of National ID Document
- Identity Document has expired
- Other inconsistencies that may suggest the document could be compromised
Sanction lists and PEP certificate
- Name not found in Sanctions and PEP list
This result means that your full name was not found in sanction lists, PEP lists or adverse media.
- Potential match found in Sanctions and PEP list
Your name or a name similar to yours is listed either in Sanction lists or in the Politically Exposed Persons list
If you have received a "Potential match found in Sanctions and PEP list" result, it might take longer for some Services to review your KYC and on-board you, as they might need to confirm this result is false-positive. Some Services may request some additional information from you to confirm that.
Please remain patient.
Face Match certificate
The provided selfie has been successfully matched against the picture on the identity document.
There is an issue with the selfie picture submitted, you could find the detailed explanations and the tips to get approval for Face Match verification here - https://help.blockpass.org/hc/en-gb/articles/360024532713-Why-is-my-selfie-rejected-
PASS Club membership and PASS address whitelisting
- Ethereum address whitelisted.
The wallet address has been whitelisted. PASS tokens in the wallet can be transferred.
- Waves address whitelisted.
The wallet address has been whitelisted. WavesPASS tokens in the wallet can be transferred.
Third party Services can issue custom Certificates for you. Blockpass does not control the statement made in these certificates.