You will need a Blockpass app and a Blockpass Identity to engage with Blockpass partners and apply to their Services. If you haven’t created your Blockpass Identity yet or don’t know how to start, please check this article first: HOW DO I START?
Usually a Service will place a QR code somewhere on their website. Some Services are also featured in Marketplace.
Here is a short list of steps that you need to take in order to apply:
- Use your app to scan the QR code on Service’s website or our Marketplace
- The Service will ask from you certain details to be filled in the app. This information and documents will be shared with the Service if you go ahead
- Click “Register”
- If the Register button is greyed-out and can’t be clicked, this means that your profile does not meet the requirements of the Service yet
- If you don’t have the required Certificates (grey image indicates that Certificate is missing), you will need to receive all required Certificates, before you will be able to apply
- Tap on a relevant Certificate
- Click “GET IT”
- You will be asked to send your data to a Verifier for verification
- Click “REGISTER”
- Click “CONFIRM”
- You will receive a notification when a verifiers starts to review your application, approves it, or requests some extra information
- Once you receive all Certificates, you will be able to continue with your application. Register button will turn blue.
- You can proceed with your application even if you don’t have all the Certificates yet, but you have sent your information to Verifiers for review. In this case, the Service will receive your Certificates the moment they are issued to you.
- Click “Confirm”
You will receive a notification when a Service starts to review your application, approves it, or requests some extra information. You can also check the status of your application in the mobile app.
Read our next article if a Service rejected an element of your Identity and asked you to update it: