If you lost your Password or your backup file and can’t access your Identity anymore, your Blockpass Identity is lost. Blockpass does not store your Password or a copy of your Identity, and therefore can’t help you restore it.
You can create a new Identity anytime, but only one Identity can be associated with a single email address. You can create your new Identity using:
- A different email address
- [For GMAIL users] You can insert a plus sign with a combination of words in your email address. For example, you could use firstname.lastname@example.org. Gmail will not look at what comes after the plus sign in the address and emails will come straight to your main inbox.
If you wish to request a complete deletion of the record associated with your email address, please open a relevant ticket with our Support team and provide following details:
- Your e-mail address used in the app
- Your Given Name as specified in the app
- Your Family Name as specified in the app
- Your Date of Birth as specified in the app
- Your mobile phone as specified in the app
Our team will review this information, and if the hashes of the data provided will match, we will confirm deletion of the record.