If you log into Blockpass Mobile App or WebID and you see UPDATE REQUIRED it may be that your certificates have expired and that Blockpass is prompting you to refresh your verifications and re-submit to the service. Blockpass verification certificates expire, on average, after 3 months. Even though your certificates have expired you may already be APPROVED in the service.
If you want to double check whether you are APPROVED directly in the service you can use the following method described below.
Go to the registration link of the service.
In this case, we will use Seedify’s service as an example.
- Open the following link in a browser (desktop or mobile browser): https://verify-with.blockpass.org/?clientId=seedifyfund_launchpad_kyc_cbe49&serviceName=Seedify.fund%20Launchpad%20KYC&env=prod
- Click "Start"
- Enter your email address if you are a WebID user and login
- The service should show you your status
Note: if you are a Blockpass Mobile App user then you should only use the desktop to click the link below. At present, this method will not work if you open the registration link on your mobile browser.
- Open this link on a desktop browser: https://verify-with.blockpass.org/?clientId=seedifyfund_launchpad_kyc_cbe49&serviceName=Seedify.fund%20Launchpad%20KYC&env=prod
- Click on “Blockpass Mobile App” to log in
- Open the Blockpass Mobile App on your phone and scan the QR code on your desktop
- Click on “Start” in your phone
- The service should then show you your status