You will need to access https://identity.blockpass.org by any web browser to start creating your Identity account and profile.
Once you access our website, you can start creating your identity account. Here are the quick steps to get you started:
1. Specify a valid e-mail address, then tap "CONTINUE.”
2. Check your inbox or spam/bulk folders and click the link in the email to continue. Note that the magic link will expire after a period of time. If the link expires you will have to redo step 1 again.
3. Click “CONTINUE REGISTRATION”
4. You will receive a notification to set a password for your account, please click on it.
5. Set your password here.
6. For your account to be better protected, we recommend enabling two-factor authentication by clicking Turn On. For more information, you can refer to this article.
7. Get back to https://identity.blockpass.org to log in and submit your profile with any service you wish to onboard by clicking Go To Marketplace or start your KYC process via the KYC link provided by our Partners.
8. After selecting the service you want to submit the profile, choose START REGISTRATION.
To use this service, you must provide personal information as part of the Know Your Customer (KYC) process. It's important to understand that each business has its unique restrictions and rules, and Blockpass does not control them. If you need more information, please visit this article.