Each service of Blockpass KYC is connected to a particular dashboard. Operators can manually process or check all profiles of service through the dashboard. In order to help the procedure of the KYC process become easier, the operators can establish the settings of this dashboard.
To access the Change Settings, you click on the dropdown in the top left corner of a dashboard and choose the “Change Settings” option.
There are 5 main Change Settings of a dashboard:
- KYC review
- Status Messages
- Reviewer Messages
- Review Layout
- Custom fields
1. KYC review
In the KYC review part. Operators can set up “Onboarding” and “Lock verified attributes”. Regarding the policy of Blockpass KYC verification, you are recommended to choose two options that are shown in the picture above.
- Onboarding: Review only profiles flagged by Blockpass. All other profiles must be approved automatically after Blockpass verifications.
- Lock verified attributes: Let reviewers reject any attributes (If you don’t choose this option, you will not be able to reject some attributes such as Given name, Last name, Date of birth, etc.)
Note: Don’t forget to click the “Save” button.
2. Status Messages
In this section, Short messages are displayed at the top of your service on user’s device for 4 different statuses of a profile. When your service has onboarded, these status messages are default settings.
- Waiting for review with the message “Normally complete next business day; longer if info or docs are unclear”.
- In Review with the message “We are processing your profile”.
- Approved with the message “Congratulations! Your profile is approved by the service”.
- Blocked with the message “Your registration was not accepted”.
- Clients can add their own Status messages depending on their requirements.
- Don’t forget to click the “Save” button after adding
3. Reviewer Messages
Blockpass KYC Connect dashboard enables an easy communications channel with your users. Whenever you start to review the application, reject an attribute, approve the application (or execute any other action), you can directly send your user a message.
In this “Reviewer Messages” tab you will see a list of sections. Each section corresponds with an "action" that your operators can execute within the dashboard.
Start Review - Messages to notify user the profile is under review
Approve - Messages to notify user of profile approval
Reject Attribute - Reasons of attribute rejection
Reject Profile - Messages to notify that profile was rejected and an update is required
Delete Profile - Messages to notify that the profile was deleted
Send Reminder - Messages to remind the user to perform specific actions
Block Profile - Messages to notify the user that the registration is not accepted
Unblock Profile - Messages to notify the user that the registration is unblocked
Operators can add some default messages that they can select when processing a user's profile. Message is included when pushing notifications that the user receives.
Add/ edit/ remove your pre-canned messages
Follow these steps:
- Write a new pre-canned message to the box “add a new message” (typically 140 – 200 characters).
- Click "Add" to add a new pre-canned message
- Click on the "X" button to delete a pre-canned message
- If operators want to write a custom message when processing a profile, they can tick the box with the article “Let reviewers write a custom message” to allow manual input.
- If you don't tick the box “Let reviewers write a custom message”, it means only pre-canned messages can be used.
- Don’t forget cho click the “Save” button.
4. Review Layout
Operators can customize the layout of profiles to become more convenient for their KYC process. There are two kinds of layout you can select:
Default: All attributes are displayed in 1 column and 1 group.
Customize: To simplify your review, you can move attributes in a different column and more than 1 group.
For example: You choose “2 Columns”.
First Column: Given Name, Family Name, Date of Birth, Email, Ethereum Address, Address, Selfie.
Second Column: Proof of Address, Identity Documents.
The layout of a profile will be presented:
5. Custom fields
Operators or Clients can customize the field to fit their requirements. This field is shown at the top of the sidebar of each profile.
Add/ edit/ remove the fields
There are two main parts in the Custom fields
- FieldName: You can input the name of the field depending on your requirements.
- Options in dropdown menu:
Follow these steps to add a new option:
- Choose color for you new option
- Input option’s name
- Click “Add” button to add the new option
Follow these steps to delete an option:
- In “Added options” part, click the icon below of the option you want to remove
- After that, click “OK” to remove this option.
Note: Don’t forget to click the “Save” button after completing all the customization.