Types of accepted documents:
- Utility bill linked to the residential property, such as gas, electricity, water, internet, landline telephone
- Bank statement (current account, card)
- Bank reference
- Government issued document (e.g. tax return or any other government issued document). If you are using your Identity Document as proof of address, it will only be accepted if the same document hasn't been used as proof of your Identity (ie you can't use your passport as an ID and Proof of Address at the same time).
The requirements for above documents are as follows:
- Document must be issued within last 3 months
- Document must be issued in your name
- Document must show an address you are trying to verify
Documents that are edited/tampered will not be accepted.
Documents that are older than 3 months or with no issue date will not be accepted.
Document must be visible in full size. Mobile phone screenshots and photos of laptop/computer screens are not accepted.
Language of the document. We will accept most languages in Cyrillic and Latin characters. Additionally we accept documents in Chinese, Vietnamese and Japanese.