Types of accepted documents:
- Utility bill linked to the residential property, such as gas, electricity, water, internet, landline telephone
- Bank statement (current account, card)
- Bank reference
- Government issued document (e.g. tax return or any other government issued document including identity document) if valid.
The requirements for above documents are as follows:
- Document must be issued within last 3 months (the exception to this is a government issued ID document)
- Document must be issued in your name
- Document must show an address you are trying to verify
Other points to note:
- Documents that are edited/tampered will not be accepted.
- Screenshots or photo of your computer screen monitor are accepted if readable and show clearly the issuer of the proof of address.
- Document needs to show your address and full name.
- Do not worry if the image is a bit blurry as long as it is readable.
- If the ID document provided is the same as the Proof of Address Blockpass will still process the Proof of Address however the Service you are applying to may reject your application and request a different document.
Language of the document. We will accept most languages in Cyrillic and Latin characters. Additionally we accept documents in Chinese, Vietnamese and Japanese. Please only write in English your address in the input provided and ensure the translation is accurate before submitting. However please note any non-English languages may take longer to process. Further, any errors in submission will delay the process.
Supported file formats
The proof of address must be an image .jpg or .png with a size less than 15MB