With Blockpass, you can easily add a new company before or after creating a new service. Here's how:
Add the new company information before creating a new service
- Access console. blockpass.org
- Click on the icon at the top right-hand corner and select 'Company Info'.
- Click 'Add New Company' to add the new company and provide the required details, including the associated bank card.
Following these steps, your Business Account will now include all the companies you have added. To create a new service, click 'Services' at the top left-hand corner and select 'Create new service'. Choose a Plan from the available options, and then select the desired company from the dropdown menu, which includes all your added companies.
Add the new company after creating a new service
- Access console.blockpass.org.
- Create a new service.
- Select a Plan at the PLAN tab.
- Click on 'New Company' and provide the details of the new company.
Onboarding a Service for your customer under their company info
If you wish to onboard a service and assign it to your customer, follow these steps:
- Follow the above steps to create a new service under your customer's company.
- Blockpass will provide assistance throughout the onboarding process.
- In the Admin Console, navigate to the 'TEAM' tab and add your customer to the service. The highest role you can assign to your customer is 'Billing Owner', which grants them the ability to update company information and the bank card.
- If you prefer to restrict your customer from updating company information and their bank card, you can assign them the 'Manager' role.
If you require further information or would like to learn more about this process, please don't hesitate to contact Blockpass at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to assist you every step of the way.
Experience the ease of service onboarding with Blockpass today!
Article is closed for comments.