You can migrate your Blockpass account from the Web to the secure enclave of your own mobile phone.
On the web browser
- (1) Connect https://identity.blockpass.org
- (2) Input the email address that you have used to register Blockpass
- (3) A magic link is sent to your email address, click on the magic link in the email (optionally input your password if you have already secured your account with a password)
- (4) Click the menu icon on the top right
- (5) Click the “Migrate to Mobile app” entry in the menu
- (6) In the new screen, click “Start Migration”
- (7) If you have not created a password for your account yet, you are requested to create one.
- Input a strong password
- Confirm the password
- Click “Continue"
- (8) In the new screen, a QR code is showing with a pin code below. Click the eye icon to show/hide the pincode.
At this step, continue the migration on your mobile device
In your mobile device
- (9) Download the Blockpass mobile application on your mobile device
- Blockpass ID on the App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/blockpass-id/id1592260586
- Blockpass ID on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.blockpass.mobile
- (10) Open the application to make sure it is installed correctly
- (11) Do not input your email address at this step
- (12) Close the Blockpass mobile application.
- (13) Use your phone camera to scan the QR code displayed at step (8)
or open the email that Blockpass has sent on your mobile device and click the link.
- (14) The Blockpass mobile app should open automatically
- (15) Input the pin code displayed at step (8)
- (16) Wait for the profile to download locally
- (17) Once your profile is installed, input your password
- (18) Migration is finished.
Your account is now stored securely in your mobile device 🎉